My 4 gallon planted tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

misterpenguin4

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I used to be on this forum all the time a few years ago, but I moved across the country a few months ago and had to sell all of my tanks except my 4 gallon. I'm now setting it up again, filter is a AquaClear 20 and the light is a 16" Finnex Planted+. I'm also planning on making a nano tree with Manzanita and weeping moss. I'm going to get some manzanita this week and have some weeping moss growing out in a grow room.
Just planted it today with some Dwarf Hairgrass (parvula).

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Following! I'm hooked on nanos, plus I just bought the same light except mine is the 10".

Went on a nice Christmas Day hike and grabbed this nice piece of Manzanita for a moss tree

Welcome back and nice job on this tank. What type of moss were you thinking of using? The tree looks pretty cool as is so if you choose not to adorn it with moss, no loss.

Nice work so far. I wish I could take a hike and find manzanita wood.

After playing around with the "tree" for a few days I had to cut it down an inch or so. But I finally got around to putting the moss on and I think I got the tree in a spot I like.

After playing around with the "tree" for a few days I had to cut it down an inch or so. But I finally got around to putting the moss on and I think I got the tree in a spot I like.

Unique tank and scape. I like it!

Back
Top Bottom