My different tanks....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lonewolfblue

Aquarium Advice Addict
Here's some pics of my tanks....

My 55G:
tank1.jpg

tank2.jpg

tank3.jpg

My 29G:
tank4.jpg

tank5.jpg

tank6.jpg

My 10G:
tank7.jpg

My 75G:
tank8.jpg

tank9.jpg

tank10.jpg

tank11.jpg

My 10G Planted Breeder:
tank12.jpg

tank13.jpg

tank14.jpg

My 26G (After Excel Dip and Growth Explosion):
tank15.jpg

tank16.jpg

Now don't you think the 55G shipwreck looks much better with the live plants than with the fake ones that come attached to the shipwreck? LOL. I just wish I had more anacharis, it needs a little more tweaking, lol.

Wow, every tank is imaculate...very nice LWB ;-)
Funny how new tanks keep poping up once you get into this hobby. coughMTScough

lol, don't worry about the anacharis. you will have more than you know what to do with shortly.

definately great looking tanks!

Actually, not sure why, but my anacharis has been on the decline, lol. I don't have any more in my 75G other than shriveled up stems near the bottom. Hopefully the stems in the 55G will do better.

8O I didn't know you had that many tanks LWB. I have to agree with zezmo, definately some MTS going on there. They all look good. My favorite is that 10g breeder tank.

You must be a very busy guy! Love your tanks. With so many different ones on the go you will learn a ton. Great way to experiment with different conditions. Great work, we will all learn from you as well :D

Peyton said:
8O I didn't know you had that many tanks LWB. I have to agree with zezmo, definately some MTS going on there. They all look good. My favorite is that 10g breeder tank.

hehehe......

8 tanks total. I have 2 breeder tanks now cycling still, bare-bottom with sponge filters. Then the pics above.....

The breeder tank has Elatine Triandra, R. rotundafolio, and wisteria. I pulled most of the wisteria out, replanted a few branches, and sent the rest to my 55G. These pics were after I pulled the wisteria, lol. To see what it looked like before, you can check out my breeder tank threads in the Breeder section.

Back
Top Bottom