Got this guy at a PetCo a while back. i made a post of it some months ago, and THIS was the situation then:
Since then I have separated the Rosette's and re-planted them. I have also down graded from a Penguin 150 to a Stingray elite when the Penguin finally wore out. My substrate is a little large for most plants because i didn't initially plan the tank as planted. I am not dosing ferts other than an occasional iron supplement. I downgraded from a 50w halogen bulb to a 30w, as this is only a 10 gallon. Once I lowered the wattage I disconnected my DIY C02.
I think my problem was that i was trying to do EVERYTHING. Now that My tank has been simplified, my plants are doing much better! This is what my swords look like now:
I have an Anub that has been doing very poorly for quite a long time. I think I will just remove it and let the Swords grow. We have VERY hard water here, in the 8+ PH range, but the sword seems to be tolerating it very well.