My first time posting a picture of my tank, be gentle.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FastFly67

Aquarium Advice FINatic
It's an awful picture taken with a camera phone. Just redid the scape 2 or 3 days ago. Give me your worst.
img_962604_0_ce42fa8f4d7a69a5b952881bb31a6e6c.jpg

This is Vicious. It's his home.
img_962604_1_640cd53e4fafa7f7577bff551a2ee84f.jpg

I think it is a great start! Interesting piece of driftwood you got there.

Of course, it is all about personal preference, but I think it would look more interesting with the drift wood over toward the right side of the tank. Some flame moss or xmas moss tied to the wood could be interesting too.

I think it is a great start! Interesting piece of driftwood you got there.

Of course, it is all about personal preference, but I think it would look more interesting with the drift wood over toward the right side of the tank. Some flame moss or xmas moss tied to the wood could be interesting too.
it's actually 2 pieces stuck together. I've got another peice of driftwood on the way with some moss and MTS so it's quite possible some things will get moved around when I pull the driftwood to "moss it"
I'm thinking about putting the vals in front of the filter but then the current would just "push" them down ya know...

:eggface:oh man. your dude is gonna love that. and he'll look beautiful swimming through all those leaves. fins fanning out behind him...

:eggface:oh man. your dude is gonna love that. and he'll look beautiful swimming through all those leaves. fins fanning out behind him...
thanks! :) he snuggles into the moneywort and just watches everything going on or hides behind the driftwood and plays peek a boo with me.

It's a nice looking setup... I've been thinking about using my 5G 'extra' tank as a betta home, and this gives me an idea or two. Wish more driftwood came in that arch shape though ;0

Back
Top Bottom