My fish cam

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thought about one but never looked into it. I wanted a continuous feed one though, not one that updates every so often. I also wanted to be able to move it up/down and left/right. I'd make it so that it updates every second or two if possible instead of every half minute.

Thought about one but never looked into it. I wanted a continuous feed one though, not one that updates every so often. I also wanted to be able to move it up/down and left/right. I'd make it so that it updates every second or two if possible instead of every half minute.

I'd do that if I had a faster connection. I'm running over DSL and it's also my home office connection (I work from home.) I don't wanna PO my DSL provider with either a full time connection or uploads every second.

Unfortunately I live in BFE and it's the best I can get out here. The US has a long way to go compared to other countries' Internet connectivity.

dale

Sounds like a sweet idea. You can get a live feed page if you use the program Yawcam. If you're not computer savy and familiar with porting then it may be a pain to set up. I set up a security camera system around my house and feed it live to a laptop internet over the when I'm working.

Maybe I'll set one up for my 29 gallon and put a link in my profile.

Back
Top Bottom