Mystic Mountain (15l)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rastaman

Aquarium Advice Activist
New nano! Presenting the equipment:

Glass Optiwhite 6mm 38x19x22cm

Akvarij.jpg

Lighting Azoo FLEXI mini

Rasvjeta.gif

Filtration EHEIM 2211 - I have mini lily pipes for it.

Filtracija.jpg

CO2 - 500g bottle with ADA regulator. For CO2 dissolving i have UP inline atomizer

CO2.jpg

Supstrate JBL Manado

Podloga.jpg

Hardscape - Gray Dragon stones

Hardscape.jpg

This is i have so far:

image.jpg

Plan of planting (on rocks goes Riccardia - here and there):

image.jpg

Comments are welcome :)

That is so cool!!! What are you doing for stocking? I think you should put a group of pseudomugil rainbows in it.

I can get Pseudomugil gertrudae, but aren't they too big for this tank? It is only 15l (<10l netto). I am thinking about Boraras maculatus.

I think the Boraras would look great in this. That's a gorgeous tank by the way. And I love the scape.
Did you order your stones, if so where from? I've been trying to shop for rocks for a hard scape but haven't found anything I liked.

I ordered the stones from local aqua shop (Croatia). 40kg of Dragon stones and one stone of 4-5 kg was gray in color. I took the hammer and smash it :) This is what i get from it.

Hey there, i have the exact same substrate. In the beginning I was so pleased with it. But now it just feels so dull.. On the otherhand: great rock formation!

Sent per three-eyed raven..

Hi, What do you don't like about this substrate? This is first time i am using it. As that is lava based gravel i think to grit ADA Amazonia on places where goes E. hydropiper.

Don't get me wrong, it's a very clean substrate. I don't ever see detritus. It's great to grow plants. It's just the look of it that I don't like anymore!
De gustibus et coloribus non est disputandum ;)

Sent per three-eyed raven..

I would make it a RCS and Scarlet Badis tank, very cool hardscape, also going to look awesome with the finished plants.

Nils

Back
Top Bottom