NanoJack's Photo Journal 2014

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Look at those bubbles!!!! Very nice!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Thanks!

Cycling update: it's been a week! Rode 120 miles and burned 7855 calories according to mapmyride.

Thanks!

Cycling update: it's been a week! Rode 120 miles and burned 7855 calories according to mapmyride.

Oh, that kind of cycling...
Cheese and crackers! That's quite a week with a new bike. I think I did half that. Short, fast rides. I've done centuries in the past for charity rides but I've got a long, long way to go to get back to that point.
I may have to get the mapmyride app. I have a 20+ year old cyclometer with a dead battery. What I like most about it is the cadence meter.

Cadence meter would be nice. I can only gauge my progress based on average speed and time splits. Started at 14.7mph and now it's 16mph after gearing up with shorts and jersey. Still waiting on shoes and clips coming Monday! I can't believe how pros avg 22+mph! Of coarse all depending on terrain.

Thanks!

I took my fish cycling once and they really enjoyed it! All that stuff about "needing water" and "not breathing air" is totally fake.

Week 15

Suicide rate has increased. Lost my amano shrimp and one CPD.

Must have been the cycling.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1403783276.554495.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Jumper? ? I had a couple go airborne as well.. strange. .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Tank looks great jack. Time to add a touch of colour?? Maybe a red or purple plant?

Maybe some AR mini? Something that stays small. Im sure Brian_nano would have some good choices

Week 16

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1404480407.212824.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1404480454.106188.jpg

RCS suicide last week.

ATM...
4 neons
4 CPDs
4 RCS
1 Otto
1 nerite

Nice microcosm of an aquatic forest you got there. Snapping this photo in a dark room has me wondering, however, if you were talking to your tank again? Haha... excellent work for a first attempt at aquascaping. :)

Back
Top Bottom