NanoJack's Photo Journal 2014

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So overall, do you recommend sandals as a tourist destination? Anything you really like there? #1 is food, then what? ;)

Haha.. welcome back. Good to hear you have no algae. My tank was devastated from my vacay. User error though.. didn't tighten the CO2 can on the reg sufficiently.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1406831570.829772.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1406831602.761807.jpg
My first sandals experience was Antigua. Yes I would recommend any Sandals after having gone a second time. Consistent excellent service, clean, and most importantly safe. Other than the food, my wife allowed me to enjoy the local grown ganja. (Only on vacation though). : (

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

View attachment 245034View attachment 245035
My first sandals experience was Antigua. Yes I would recommend any Sandals after having gone a second time. Consistent excellent service, clean, and most importantly safe. Other than the food, my wife allowed me to enjoy the local grown ganja. (Only on vacation though). : (
e

Sweet! I love tropical get-aways! I used to smoke mad herb back in the days. Those are days of the past though! Haha... glad you guys enjoyed yourself. Last two vacays for my GF and I were Hawaii and Boracay. Love SCUBA so they were amazing escapes.

Anyways, I have lots of AR mini. But too hot in AZ to ship. So if you need some around October, shoot me a PM.

Sweet! Thanks Brian! May take you up then. Now if I can just get over these withdrawal symptoms!!! Feigning......

Week 22

Trimming every 2 weeks now.
No longer feigning... ?
Looking forward to NFL and fantasy football! ?

Oh and the wifey is 6 weeks prego! ???
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1408194332.960505.jpg

Man, your tanks is coming along nicely, great job.

Congratulations on the baby! Planned?

Let's go Texans!

Bungle in the jungle, it's alright by me!! - j. Tull... found it to be appropriate in this case:) congrats on the bun!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Yes it is a jungle in there. Very lush. I'm sure someone will chime in with "needs some reds". I think it looks fine.
Can't wait for football (NFL and NCAA).
Figured you guys as Panther fans (assumption based on geography). Skins fan here.
Oh, congrats on the soon to be new addition. Those days have been LONG gone for me.

Week 22

Trimming every 2 weeks now.
No longer feigning... ?
Looking forward to NFL and fantasy football! ?

Oh and the wifey is 6 weeks prego! ???
View attachment 246959

Looking great! I'm not much of a NFL fan, but I love college football. Go Bucks!

Yes it is a jungle in there. Very lush. I'm sure someone will chime in with "needs some reds". I think it looks fine.
Can't wait for football (NFL and NCAA).
Figured you guys as Panther fans (assumption based on geography). Skins fan here.
Oh, congrats on the soon to be new addition. Those days have been LONG gone for me.

:lol: not much to be proud about the Panthers and Scam Newton.

I'm really a Sox/Pats/Celtics fan because of where my parents were born.

But anyway, back on topic.

I bit my tongue trying not to say that it needs reds. Honestly, its great as is, but a red variety of ludwigia would just make it perfect.

I don't know, OPs choice.

Go SEC! Love NCAAF as well! Taking Gamecocks to cover 10.5!

Heres a little red from the Ludwgia.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1409145086.360020.jpg

That Downoi is huge. Again, everything very lush in that tank.
ACC fan here but I really don't recognize it with all the new faces.

Remember this one is a pretty small tank which makes the downoi appear massive

Remember this one is a pretty small tank which makes the downoi appear massive

Your fancy camera tom - foolery will not get me this time nano.. is the downoi huge or is the tank small?!?! Hmmmmm

Looks great nonetheless:)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom