NanoJack's Photo Journal 2014

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lol. I meant. It doesn't cease to amaze me!

Not really a cowboys fan. Boy was I wrong about SC. They got destroyed. I'm all in with Saints over falcons! Took the ain'ts at pickem few weeks ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Not really a cowboys fan. Boy was I wrong about SC. They got destroyed. I'm all in with Saints over falcons! Took the ain'ts at pickem few weeks ago.

Heh.. figured, just busting yah.. go pats wooo

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I thought that's what you meant.

Ouch! SC got walloped by a Mr Football-less Aggies squad. Maybe it will be their only loss for the season. If you are going to lose, better early than later.

I thought that's what you meant.

Ouch! SC got walloped by a Mr Football-less Aggies squad. Maybe it will be their only loss for the season. If you are going to lose, better early than later.

The worse thing about it was that they got defeated at home by that score. I feel sorry for the fans that attended. If that would happen to my Buckeyes at their home stadium, there would be a mass riot in Columbus.

So I just finished fixing up my condo in Atlanta. One week and 90 hours of manual labor! Lease ready!!! Next time I'm hiring! Now on my way back home to Memphis with my 70 gallon tall x-reef tank with sump and metal halide compact fixture. I do not plan on another reef tank unless I'm able to dump serious cash i don't need. With my first child on the way, it's a no brainer. Any who, I'm torn between a fish only such as Africans cichlids or a discus tank with plants or rainbows. What do you guys think? ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1410093795.275314.jpg

Brian, mts bug has set in! I figure after all that hard work, I should reward myself with something I enjoy doing!

I knew it was just a matter of time. I was sure that someone with your skill and artistic eye wouldn't be confined to a 45F! LOL

Well, in terms of what to do with that beast of a tank, I'd go planted (no surprise there). Discus are super nice but if you're not up to doctoring your water with RO then an Angelfish tank would be a good compromise.

Here's one of my favorite inspirational tanks. The way your tank looks there, looks achievable in a similar fashion.

44_1aquarium_angelsplantedtank.jpg

Very nice addition sir! What's the plant in front of the rock again?

Thanks! No additions. Just heavy trimming. The red plant is ludwigia repens. The greens are Downoi and SR.

Haha that rock has been there?!! Buried in the jungle huh.. Ludwiga looks great! Mine only get that red when they're 1" from the light..

I was going to say "Nice rock" then read that it was there all along. Still, everything is lush as ever.

Haha same comments here! Did not see that rock before. The tank looks great and the ludwigia especially.

7.5 months
4 neons
2 CPDs
1 RCS

3 CPDs, 5 RCS, 2 Amanos, 1 otto, and 1 nerite snail have succumbed to what's beyond the green dust!
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1412946055.227438.jpg

Carpet looks tight!!! Still going airborne on you huh?

Try a scarlet badis if you ever decide to add. They remind me of a super dwarf cichlid. He'd be like the centerpiece fish in this nano.

Back
Top Bottom