NanoJack's Photo Journal 2014

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1419256914.870438.jpg

So it's been months. Fell off the wagon so to speak. Wife's bump is getting bigger and my list gets longer and longer. Also, kind of started another hobby modding my new "toy"ota trd pro. Here's my tank as of late and my new baby. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1419257222.484414.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1421083779.535754.jpg

Steel mesh to keep HC from floating.
Tank is currently 11 months old. No algae problems. Added fisidens fontanus. I don't plan on rescaping. First child expected in a couple!

Great idea with the steel mesh, will the hc grow through the holes and cover the mesh completely?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Great idea with the steel mesh, will the hc grow through the holes and cover the mesh completely?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I was thinking the other day that I should cut small squares like the 5 on a dice.

It's a vase I ordered a year ago. I think it's 7"x7". I had my beta and scape in a rose vase for a year. Last night I had the urge to transfer all to what you see. Still little cloudy. The angle of the image doesn't due justice as it has good depth perception. Will take a better photo as the water clears up. I guess the bug bit me last night! Your scape is looking nice sk3lly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a vase I ordered a year ago. I think it's 7"x7". I had my beta and scape in a rose vase for a year. Last night I had the urge to transfer all to what you see. Still little cloudy. The angle of the image doesn't due justice as it has good depth perception. Will take a better photo as the water clears up. I guess the bug bit me last night! Your scape is looking nice sk3lly!

I thought it looked like a doAqua wabi kusa. Nevermind. Looks like its got potential tho

Darn you Brian! I promise you I didn't see that!!! Wow looks awesomer!

Looks good man.. you're on the right path.. I just edited my post with that 2g upgrade though. I'm just going to be bad influence and recommend it! Haha

Looks good man.. you're on the right path.. I just edited my post with that 2g upgrade though. I'm just going to be bad influence and recommend it! Haha

How much was the led? Also, I have no plans for a filter. Trying to keep it low maintenance. Btw, have any ar mini clippings, floating lettuce, and hydrocoytle japonica to spare?

I think it was around $30. I don't see it any longer on AFA's website. I use an Azoo Palm Filter and it's pretty low maintenance. Probably more so than without a filter since it allows me longer time before having to change the water. The water movement and filtration keeps it clean and not stagnant.

I have a AR mini and blyxa soon.. I'll PM you when I get closer to a trim.

You're absolutely right about the palm filter b/c I have one as well. Just want to keep the beta tank simple/primitive (what I should have said).

Look forward to your next trimming. Hit me up and I'll PayPal ya!

Back
Top Bottom