Need help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mmmm it doesn't quite seem to be stargrass to me although that last picture definitely does. It looks a little bit more like Rotala indica or rotundifolia although even then the leaves are a little bit different.

Predfan27 said:
Mmmm it doesn't quite seem to be stargrass to me although that last picture definitely does. It looks a little bit more like Rotala indica or rotundifolia although even then the leaves are a little bit different.

Could it be needle leaf ludwigia

It's almost certainly none of the plans already mention. All of those plants have leaves that come off of the stem in pairs, whereas this one comes off in whorls. It looks to me like a very green limnophila aromatica. Are the edges serrated? What conditions is it in and how much light?

aqua_chem said:
It's almost certainly none of the plans already mention. All of those plants have leaves that come off of the stem in pairs, whereas this one comes off in whorls. It looks to me like a very green limnophila aromatica. Are the edges serrated? What conditions is it in and how much light?

No the edges are not serrated. I haven't had the plant that long. I need to wait till there is new growth. But the plant is under high light

Back
Top Bottom