New 20 gal long planted

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

drobertson

Aquarium Advice FINatic
It has been awhile since I have but up a picture of one of my tanks, so here is the newest addition to my tanks. You my notice that I stole the background idea from Lonewolfblue. Imitation is a form of flattery. the dwarf sag has been donated by Neilanh. Thanks again. It is a 20 gal long, with an AC20 filter. Please give your feedback and help me improve this little tank.

Thanks Again for all the help that people on this site have given me.
You know who you are.

Full tank shot
img_803860_0_6a490ba08fed0712c9c4277def8659f9.jpg

and the Right Side
img_803860_1_75353032077d19ec4bc16e8bc511b18c.jpg

and the Left Side
img_803860_2_baa5a5af270ab8ad21677bfa73427cc1.jpg

Looking good Mr. Robertson. I see you have a PH and a huge heater in there. :) You can hide it by placing the ambulia in front of it, maybe lower the PH a bit. Is that a crypt on the front left?

OMG, that is beautiful! (y) (y) (y) (y)
I can't wait to see how it fills in. What little fishies you got in there?

The tank looks wonderful! I really like the LWB type background.

The hardscape is very pleasing.

Jchillin said:
Is that a crypt on the front left?

The plant in the left front is one of three Ozelot Swords that the Manager at the local Petsmart gave me. He was hoping that I could bring them back. I am seeing new growth on all three of them now.

The moss looks like it might be tied on a bit too thickly. You want to use a very thin layer for best results.

Looking forward to seeing how your tank matures.

Looks great! especially the sag - hehe

Seriously, great looking tank, I particularly like your hardscape as well, and you've created a great amount of depth, specifically on the left side of the tank. Awesome job!

Shubunkin01 said:
Cool! (y) (y)

Is it cycled? what fish do you have/are you going to get?

Yes it is cycled, right now it just has some feeder guppies in it. I plan on having a small school of Harlequin Rasbora, and of course some Panda Cories to help keep the bottom clean.

Purrbox said:
The moss looks like it might be tied on a bit too thickly. You want to use a very thin layer for best results.

Looking forward to seeing how your tank matures.

Thanks for the advice I will thin it out this afternoon.

Back
Top Bottom