new and improved .....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bsdryder7

Aquarium Advice Freak
so i received some new plants via the internet and they were amazing with great roots unlike the lfs i have been getting plants which have just been dying of lol......

so as you could see in the picks everything is new .....i am also getting some watersprite and maybe others which i will place on the left side of the tank...i am removing the rock and putting a nice piece of driftwood in as soon as its done soaking .....5 more days......

i was going to put the sprite in the left corner and the java and anubias on the drift wood....

i would love some suggestions from you all and will post some new pics when i get the new plants in next week and the driftwood should be done :)

Attachments

• IMAG0091.jpg
    IMAG0091.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 137
  • IMAG0093.jpg
    IMAG0093.jpg
    201.5 KB · Views: 134
  • IMAG0090.jpg
    IMAG0090.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 128
changed it up again thanks to rook for all that watersprite and crypt and that little pink /green leaves im not sure what that is but i like it a lot better......i need a couple more java ferns on the driftwood i think....

any suggestions???

Attachments

• IMAG0096.jpg
    IMAG0096.jpg
    205.3 KB · Views: 128
Very nice. Should be awesome as it grows in!

just made my reactor thanks to rooks diy thread......sorry but had to copy lol.....:) so ordering the reg and cylinder today so im super stoked ...its a beautiful day to go for a hike especially when im happy :) ohh ya ordered some thin leaf java ferns for thE dw

P.S I GOT A LITTLE MESSY WITH THE GLUE LOL NEXT ONE WILL BE CLEANER LOOKING

Attachments

• IMAG0099.jpg
    IMAG0099.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 113
Looks good. That water sprite will be growing out the top of the tank before long :) Those stem plants with the pink undersides are ludwigia repens.

bsdryder7 said:
changed it up again thanks to rook for all that watersprite and crypt and that little pink /green leaves im not sure what that is but i like it a lot better......i need a couple more java ferns on the driftwood i think....

any suggestions???

Looks nice! (cute kid too!)

my day got even better lol i just ordered 6 kerri tetras from hn1 YAAAAAAAA

sorry for copying you MFROOK LOL

hey john im ordering the auto doser i just got two of the mini jets for 38 with shipping...e-bay (best price i found) all the others were around 45 with shipping...

but my question was where do you order your dry fertz from and what do i buy :)

right on that helped me out a lot ......ordered all 1 Ibs of everything.......now off to target to find some 1 gall drums or whatever they are lol

so happy :) now im waiting for the mini jets to get here but i screwed up and ordered Macro Micro Nutrient Mix 1 lb contains 1 part each of Potassium Nitrate, Potassium Sulfate, Magnesium Sulfate, Plantex CSM+B. See mixing and dosing instructions in the FAQ's.

instead of the straight csm+b (oops) so i have time to order it again lol

what should i do about this?? can i us it

have to wait to fill up the co2 till tomorrow after work but ordered some plants
so i will post some pics after i clean the glass and do a pwc

Attachments

• IMAG0105.jpg
    IMAG0105.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 106
Thats the right stuff... just not that great of a deal since its 1lb total and 1lb of each costs right at double, and you get 4x as much. I don't use P, but I'm going to start. That will be fine to get started and figure out your dosing.

ok so what do you guys put the pressure at i got it 1 bps right now i think my 4dkh solution is comming on wensday so i can fine tune it....

Back
Top Bottom