New Lemon Bacopa and Mystery Plant: ID help Plz :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kaiofcanada

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I went to my favourite store today and found some beautiful Lemon Bacopa (Bacopa caroliniana) which smells soooooo amazing. I didn't realize that it was supposed to be fragrant when I bought it. It was so nice to prune and arrange it. Aromatherapy aquascaping :)

I also found a mystery plant that I liked the leaf structure of. The tag had been lost on the bunch and I got what was remaining. So far I have not been able to identify. Any one have any ideas??? (second picture)

Attachments

• P7030002.jpg
    P7030002.jpg
    235.6 KB · Views: 114
  • P7030001.jpg
    P7030001.jpg
    241.6 KB · Views: 118
Maybe Creeping Jenny or Chinese ivy?

I think the chinese ivy might be right or close. I think the leaves are too small for creeping jenny.

These stems seem to be growing more up than some of the chinese ivy pictures and maybe the stems are thicker. The structure is very similar though. :)

ok Roy thanks so much for the suggestions. I think it might either be Creeping Charlie, Bacopa australis, or Chinese Ivy. I checked out lots of pictures for the ones you suggested and those two or Chinese Ivy are the closest. They all seem like they will do fine in my tank with what I have setup for lighting, temp, ferts, and such :)

check the comprehensive list of plant profiles by roydooms,and liveaquarias plant section. that s how i found out i have moneywort.

Back
Top Bottom