NEW plants I ordered !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Purplegibbon

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Nice, everything there is a good plant and there is a plant there that does have a high light requirement it the Micro Swords im pretty sure needs a good amount

That's great! When are they going to arrive? Yeah, the swords will need decent lighting and ferts to thrive. Be sure to post pics.

--Adeeb

I'm going to be sticking it in a 10 gallon with dirt then once that's all good I'll break down my 33G stick dirt in it and cover it with gravel again and take the plants form the 10 and stick them in the 33G and just buy smaller ones for the 10, confusing reading it but yeah I got stuff planned :p

I have grown plants in mineralized soil for many years. My only suggestion to you is to try not to move the plants after you plant them. If you up root too many plants, the water column will get so polluted that your fish will start getting diseases. Just make sure you do a large water change each time.

Don't recommend the company if your out of the States. all my plants were dead or dying baby tears are gone along with ludwigia so yeah amazon swords are clinging to life and dwraf hairgrass and micro swords aswell either way not to happy after spending 50 bucks

shipping to canada can be slow. unless they had a heat pack the weather might have got to them.

Back
Top Bottom