onion plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aquarium 308

Aquarium Advice Activist
Where are guys getting their onion plants for their southeastern asian river biotope. Is there a specific onion, is everyone just using whatever? Sorry if this is a dumb question. I just think the looks of a bulb sticking out of the sand would look it

Last edited by a moderator:
You can buy onion plants from the bulb variety from petco or maybe petsmart if its a good petsmart.

The bulb variety boxes usually come with 1 or 2 onions, a lilly bulb and some other plants.. The lilly bulbs are always dead, but the onion plant bulbs always grow for me.

You can buy onion plants from the bulb variety from petco or maybe petsmart if its a good petsmart.

The bulb variety boxes usually come with 1 or 2 onions, a lilly bulb and some other plants.. The lilly bulbs are always dead, but the onion plant bulbs always grow for me.

Ok. Thanks I know my local petsmart doesnt sell them or not normally ive never seen them there. U know any internet sites that sell them

Back
Top Bottom