Osmocote plus capsules

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blizowman1

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Recently just bought some osmocote plus capsules from h4n on plantedtank.net. He's sending me 50 for 10$ shipped. If they work I'll start making my own. The question is how many should I add my 29g gravel tank I have plants all over the place so there isn't a place I could put one that a plant wouldn't benefit from it. And how much of the osmocote should be in each capsule . And how are these DIY capsules compared to flourish root tabs I've been using?

blizowman1 said:
Recently just bought some osmocote plus capsules from h4n on plantedtank.net. He's sending me 50 for 10$ shipped. If they work I'll start making my own. The question is how many should I add my 29g gravel tank I have plants all over the place so there isn't a place I could put one that a plant wouldn't benefit from it. And how much of the osmocote should be in each capsule . And how are these DIY capsules compared to flourish root tabs I've been using?

They work great. Ask the seller what he advises as far as placement. Look at your caps and see how filled they look.

I use them.

How filled should they be I'm supposed to be getting them in the mail tomorrow

They are full lol id say if I had to guess probably 20 little beads in each capsule I'd say. Is that right or to much??

Back
Top Bottom