Par levels of odyssea

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

big.

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I just got the odyssea 24 inch light fixture that has 2 t5ho, 24 watt bulbs for a total if 48 watts. If anyone knows or has this fixture with the same bulbs, what is the par level with a 16 inch deep tank? Thanks

If it helps the tank is a 20 gallon high

I had the 36 inch light and you should change the bulbs out that it came with. They are junk. I switched the bulbs to coralife and it was much brighter

From an article by Hoppy in The Planted Tank forum your Odyssea on your tank is giving you about 40 PAR at the substrate. This would be right in the middle of medium light. With good CO2 & ferts you should be able to grow all plants except the highest light carpet and non-green high light species. OS.

Thank you, all the information was very helpful!

Hi, I have a 10 gallon Betta community tank, with 1 4 yr old betta, two Otocinclus, and a mystery snail. But my question is I don't know what kind of live plants to put in the tank. I would like something that is easy and doesn't take much time because I don't have much time as it is. Thanks!
-Morgan

Hi, I have a 10 gallon Betta community tank, with 1 4 yr old betta, two Otocinclus, and a mystery snail. But my question is I don't know what kind of live plants to put in the tank. I would like something that is easy and doesn't take much time because I don't have much time as it is. Thanks!
-Morgan

My suggestion would be to start your own topic on the subject of what plants to buy. It will get many more people looking at it and throwing suggestions to you for different plants since this thread is about a light fixture rather than plant stocking.

Back
Top Bottom