Plant Suggestions For My Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BigBlak

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi im new but not new to the hobby but at the same time not a guru but i know a bit . Im about to probably purchase some plants from Aquariumplants.com( plants in my area does not have variety)and not really sure what would look good in my rainbow tank i have a pic that im going to post showing you my tank and so far i have some anubias floating around that i plan to attach to each piece of driftwood. Im new to planting and this is my first attempt after converting this tank from a mbuna set up so i dont know much. Could i fit a sword in the left corner where my tall driftwood is ? How does jungal val across the center back and some dwarf sag for the forground sound ? the placement of the driftood is final as i really like it but if this was your tank what would you do to it plant type scape etc ? so far those four species of plant is all i have in mind .
img_1549185_0_eed93d69a94a7e863f54fe0964f8cdfd.jpg

what would be a good corner plant for each corner ? i was thinking of a sword but i hear they get to be massive and in that case i will have to relocate it which i kind of dont want to move my driftwood.

Water wisteria grows really fast and is easy to bunch up to cover a large area. Most other stem plants will work, you just need a bunch of them. I like rotala and the different ludwigia species.

I agree wisteria is a very nice fast growing plant for background, and looks great bunched together.

And dwarf sag has to be my fave foreground plant as well. Love your rainbow fish BTW!

Back
Top Bottom