plant tools

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tropicfishman

Aquarium Advice Addict
hey guys, just wanted to share my newest win off ebay! I won a huge box full of never used, still packaged plant tools for 0.99cents and 4.99 shipping! it came with some gravel moving rake thing that look like a spatula lol. Also it came with 8 different sized tweezer liek instruments, short and long curved and straight scissors, a pair of trimmer things, and some kinda grabber tool. I htought I made out pretty good, the rake thing and a few of the other tools were 40 bucks altogether in dr.foster smith catalog so I guess it was worth it lol. Already used a couple of the tool so far! lol anything else you guys have that you wouldn't think of as a plant tool?

Chopsticks (or skewer sticks).

I use them all the time for poking into the substrate to release gas bubbles. Sand and other dense substrates are prone to poisonous gases building up.

thats an awesome tip Ketso!! I have a peky plant thast hard to keep rooted, that might be the tool I've been needing lol Thanks

Back
Top Bottom