Planted tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Monster tamer

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey there everyone I was wonder can anyone ID these plants and tell how much lighting they all need please and thanks.

Attachments

• image-2831262644.jpg
    image-2831262644.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 89
  • image-2373156938.jpg
    image-2373156938.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 90
Hi sorry im not good in plabt's name, but i see that you're using earth so that is good but the ligth you're using look like LED's light, so its realy not strong enough to put real plant. But if you tell me that its a neon ligth youre plant need Co2

LED's are more than enough lighting for a planted tank depending on the quality and type of LED.

Hi sorry im not good in plabt's name, but i see that you're using earth so that is good but the ligth you're using look like LED's light, so its realy not strong enough to put real plant. But if you tell me that its a neon ligth youre plant need Co2

Im not using earth I'm using fluval stratum and the lighting is mini powered compact lamp as for the co2 I'm using co2 Diffuser

I too use fluval stratum, many LED's are very capable of growing plants - I use LEDs on both my tanks (60g and 6g) and you can see in my 60g that it does grow plants well. Just depends on the type of led. As for the plants, the tall one in the back really makes me think of ludwigia of some sort, I know the foreground plant in the center with the broad green leaves is an anubias and the rest are crypts I think. All of them are primarily low light and since your tank is shallow that light should grow them fine. Anybody else have ideas?

I too use fluval stratum, many LED's are very capable of growing plants - I use LEDs on both my tanks (60g and 6g) and you can see in my 60g that it does grow plants well. Just depends on the type of led. As for the plants, the tall one in the back really makes me think of ludwigia of some sort, I know the foreground plant in the center with the broad green leaves is an anubias and the rest are crypts I think. All of them are primarily low light and since your tank is shallow that light should grow them fine. Anybody else have ideas?

Thank you

Back
Top Bottom