Planted Tank upgrade and questions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That finnex Elite sounds pretty cool.. But I can't find any "official" info about it. How long is it supposed to be until it's released?

And yea, Picasso only uses the best quality materials to build their setups. I was told all the tanks are made of real glass, which really bumps up the prices. I supposedly get 5% commission on anything over $300 I sell. Not sure how often that'll happen though!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

That finnex Elite sounds pretty cool.. But I can't find any "official" info about it. How long is it supposed to be until it's released?

And yea, Picasso only uses the best quality materials to build their setups. I was told all the tanks are made of real glass, which really bumps up the prices. I supposedly get 5% commission on anything over $300 I sell. Not sure how often that'll happen though!

Fall-Winter is what they're shooting for.

Where did you find that info?

I'd definitely wait til you can afford the BML. ;)

Sent from my SM-T310 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

You think the new finnex won't be as nice as BML?

It's not overkill when you have a tall tank!

I woke up, checked AA and saw this. Going back to bed.
Congrats on the new Otos! That does look like a positive sign.

Hahah great pic of a supah poopah!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Really? You think a picture of an oto pooping will win? Seems like they'd be inclined to pick something more elegant.

She's like.... "y u no grow,!,#"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Ok guys, update!
So I've recently gotten into saltwater, and my 36bf has kinda gone downhill. I've gotten this brown fluffy algae all over EVERYTHING.
http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums...1-0915-4880-B816-BBADD5E0FAA9_zpslyk7z4av.jpg
Plus, I can't get my Rotala to grow straight upwards..
And I think my GBR has internal parasites. She's gotten really thin and lost her color. At first I thought it was because I was being a little negligent about feeding good quality food (my usual frozen rotation), but even after restarting this routine, she remains thin and colorless :/
http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums...0-1956-4571-A86E-242D4336EC87_zpsqhadx2hy.jpg
Anyone confirm my suspicions? And how can I treat it?

Back
Top Bottom