Planting a curtin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RSD1982

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I am setting up a new tank and really like the look of twisted Vallis plants to make a curtain/wall against the back of the tank. It comes as single stems though. Is there something I can push the stems into so I can place them all at once, like oasis in flower arranging! I tried placing single stems but they need to be about 1cm apart. I get about 3 planted and then adding the next pushes the last one out!

I am setting up a new tank and really like the look of twisted Vallis plants to make a curtain/wall against the back of the tank. It comes as single stems though. Is there something I can push the stems into so I can place them all at once, like oasis in flower arranging! I tried placing single stems but they need to be about 1cm apart. I get about 3 planted and then adding the next pushes the last one out!

Sounds like you have a coarse substrate? Perhaps some leads strip weights will help them stay in the substrate?

IMG_3215.jpg

Back
Top Bottom