Planting Question!!! Need Answer Ny Tomorrow!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

alia258

Aquarium Advice Addict
Here is a pic of my tank:

View attachment 79310

The two big ones in the middle are alive, the other two are fake. I wanted to buy some smaller plants for my tank, do you have any suggestions?

java fern, anacharis, anubius and crypts are medium sized plants that grow well in the light you seem to have

rreekers said:
do you know what the live plant you have is called?

It's a melon sword:) as stated before, crypts are pretty easy to grow in low light. What do you think of floating plants? Like dwarf water lettuce, duckweed, frogbit?:) the roots of water lettuce an frogbit come in handy when breeding, The fry like to hide in the roots:)

I'll use the floating plants in my birthing tank then (I haven't gotten it yet) and I will look up the other plants you suggested. Thanks for your input ^^

I got a bunch! And I got plant fertilizer, because the ratio of plants to fish is uneven. I will be 'breeding' them and if you guys want some from me I'll gladly give them to you! I hope they grow nice and thick ^^

I took pics, but for some reason my phone says "this photo exceeds your quota by 109.5. Click here to see your attachments." do you guys know what's wrong with my phone? I wanted to show you how nice it looked!

im guessing you're uploading too many pics at once? maybe your exceeding it by 109.5 mB? o-o i wanna see how the tank looks now lol :D

I was only uploading one pic though! I don't know what's wrong with it :/

That's not gonna work either! I don't know what's wrong with it :(

Maybe I could post a thread? It IS related to fish

Back
Top Bottom