please help aquascape my aquarium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Patrice

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I need to make some small change that will create a more realistic aquascaping.
i am removing L. Glandulosa and removing that java fern on the wood (to the right)

If possible use the picture to draw on it.
100_0987.jpg
100_0982.jpg100_0980.jpg

I think that a black background would look really good on this tank and make all the colors pop a little more.
What type of lights do you have? How many watts? How big is the tank?

Personally I don't think you need to change the scape except for that tall almost rectangle like rock. I also think that blyxa japonica would look good if your tank meets requirements.

Are the room lights on? It looks like they are and you could get a better picture with the tank lights of and the tank lights on and no flash.

Ultimately you of all will spend the most time looking ,opinions of neighboring eyes will hold little to no importance... That tank looks great! And you know it!!

Honestly the only thing I see as problem is the glandulosa and the only thing that will fix that is time it just needs more time to grow and fill out and in. I think a background would help immensely. My first thought on the windelov was how awesome that "tree" looks!

Thanks you.

I appreciate. your comments.

The grass is great. I will shift the rocks a bit more natural. i will remove glandulosa from that aquarium, i hate it, that type of plant, will loose it's leaf all the time. i just don't know what to replace it, if any.

The majority like me to have a back ground, i will try it, but i am not that type who like them. whey will see.

and for taking a photo, i suck a it, its very hard in the water to have the perfect effect.

Back
Top Bottom