Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - Planted Tanks
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 04-26-2007, 09:54 PM   #1
kaz
Aquarium Advice Addict

please ID these plants!

ok these are plants that I do not know exactly what they are.

free image host

6 Rummy Nose, 9 Ottos, 2 Yoyo Loach, 1 Golden Nugget Pleco, 2 Julli's Cory, 4 Angelicus Botia, 1 Chocolate Kuhli Loach, 3 Ghost Shrimp, 1 SAE, 1 Black Mollie, 1 Redeye Swordtail Mollie, 1 C-Pleco, MTS, Guppy's
Plants
Argentine Sword, Amazon Sword, Micro Sword, Xmas Moss, Pennywort, Hornwort, Jave Fern, Baby Tears, Moneywort, Ludwigia, Wisteria, Giant Bacoba, Hygro 'Sunset'
kaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 02:56 AM   #2
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Send a message via ICQ to zenkatydid Send a message via AIM to zenkatydid Send a message via MSN to zenkatydid
i'm sorry that is way too many pics to look at, and it is not at all clear what plants you are referring to. could you please post a clear pic of each plant you want IDed, and say something like "the tall one in the middle" or something.

zenkatydid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 09:30 AM   #3
AA Team Emeritus

I counted 57 pictures. Some of them are repetitive. FWIW, it's not good to ask the membership to identify every plant in your tank, as I'm certain you have some idea of what most of them are. If someone does have the time and patience to take on this task, they deserve exceptional kudos (and maybe an aspirin).
Old 04-27-2007, 12:40 PM   #4
Aquarium Advice Addict

I suggest going to plant geek, and identifying all or most yourself. The few that you are unsure of should then be presented here
Old 04-27-2007, 12:45 PM   #5
Aquarium Advice Addict

plus i know we have been down this road before, but some of those are not even aquatic
Old 04-27-2007, 04:17 PM   #6
Aquarium Advice Freak

At least 10 of them are hornwort.
Old 04-27-2007, 09:16 PM   #7
kaz
Aquarium Advice Addict

this is what maybe I think they are,
2 kinds of hornwort, moneywort, some type of ludwigia's, java fern maybe, and amazon sword maybe?

6 Rummy Nose, 9 Ottos, 2 Yoyo Loach, 1 Golden Nugget Pleco, 2 Julli's Cory, 4 Angelicus Botia, 1 Chocolate Kuhli Loach, 3 Ghost Shrimp, 1 SAE, 1 Black Mollie, 1 Redeye Swordtail Mollie, 1 C-Pleco, MTS, Guppy's
Plants
Argentine Sword, Amazon Sword, Micro Sword, Xmas Moss, Pennywort, Hornwort, Jave Fern, Baby Tears, Moneywort, Ludwigia, Wisteria, Giant Bacoba, Hygro 'Sunset'
kaz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
plant, plants

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com