Pothos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cohenjl13

Aquarium Advice Freak

Attachments

• 051.jpg
    051.jpg
    258.6 KB · Views: 60
  • 052.jpg
    052.jpg
    249.5 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
What I've learned with pothos is it grows best when it's not submerged. It will grow submerged just extremely slow. I also have some pothos in my tank that's out the water but the roots are in water. It grows moderately, my pothos that's planted in soil in my tank is growing insanely fast. Point is it will grow and live just about any way, depends how you want it to grow.

What I've learned with pothos is it grows best when it's not submerged. It will grow submerged just extremely slow. I also have some pothos in my tank that's out the water but the roots are in water. It grows moderately, my pothos that's planted in soil in my tank is growing insanely fast. Point is it will grow and live just about any way, depends how you want it to grow.

Any suggestions on a large plant that will fill that spot like a pothos might?

Hello Cohen...

Any of the following would work: Nephthytis, Philodendron, Impatiens, (Shady Lady variety) Prayer plant and probably the best is Aglaonema (chinese evergreen). The Chinese evergreen is especially large.

B

Back
Top Bottom