*pouting* bad day...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rubysoho

Aquarium Advice Addict
I thought I'd warn you. I'm venting here, so don't feel obligated to read.

Okay, I filled up my 55 gallon yesterday, got some amazon sword plants to start my new planted tank with and if you remember, there was a bow in the tank... Well, I measured the bow after I filled it with water, and it was over a 1/2 inch which freaked me out. I stayed with the tank (while watching all the election stuff) and finally around 2 AM I decided to take out the water. My gut feeling just said that it wouldn't be safe. ON TOP OF THAT, the lighting I ordered over 2 weeks ago hasn't arrived yet. It was suppose to come in last wednesday. Over the weekend, the guy tried to file a claim that I didn't pay, and I replied (to ebay) with all my info and receipt # (because I sent a MO) and I contacted the guy directly and asked why he'd file that claim and I attached all the e-mails I kept which had him saying he had received the money and when I'd get the lights, etc... I am so frustrated. The claim was dropped and I was told the lights were in the mail, but I still haven't gotten them and it totally sucks. Now I'm stuck with a tank I can't use, a stand I don't have a working tank for, a filter, heater, and no lighting, plus plants that need lighting and a big tank. Oh and two fish which are gonna need this big tank sometime before x-mas. *BIG SIGH!*

On the plus side, the guy I am dating is totally supportive and stayed up with me last night and helped me take down the tank. He suggested buying me a tank himself, but I don't want him to spend that much money on me. Such a sweetie :)

On the plus side, the guy I am dating is totally supportive and stayed up with me last night and helped me take down the tank. He suggested buying me a tank himself, but I don't want him to spend that much money on me. Such a sweetie
Keeper!! By Christmas, he can spend that kind of money on you :wink:

lol, thanks guys. This boy and I have been "together" for about 2 years now. He definitely is a keeper. I just don't want him to spend that much money on me, especially cause I won't be getting my full paycheck until after christmas sometime and so I won't be able to match his gift, if that makes sense.

back to the tank and lighting... I'm glad I decided to go with a USPS money order, it means I can send the government after the guy if he is trying to screw me. I doubt he is, but it is a comforting fact.

aww me and my boy have been together for 2 years this Xmas

I, however, want jewelry! hehe

Hopefully the fish tank stuff will sort itself out

Back
Top Bottom