Pps pro

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I believe pps pro is a method of dosing rather an actual product. I'm sure most of us shop at green leaf aquariums, look for ferts package, or whichever nutrient you need.

Just google " greenleaf aqua. dry ferts."After rivercats told me her source that's what I did. They have the pps pro along with customized micro and macro nutrient mixes at an affordable price too. ;)

My bad :(
Sorry bout that. I didn't notice you're in Canada. I guess maybe hydroponic stores is the way to go.
Did you try any lfs to see what they may be able to do?

My bad :(
Sorry bout that. I didn't notice you're in Canada. I guess maybe hydroponic stores is the way to go.
Did you try any lfs to see what they may be able to do?

Sadly no hydroponics stores in my area that's why I'm looking for a place online.

Thanks

I think that aquariumfertilizer.com still ships to Canada. You should contact them first though to make sure, and I'm pretty sure that you need to substitute KNO3 with CaNO3.

The Plant Guy - Winnipeg. Get the Estimative Index Combo, it contains everything that you need.

The Plant Guy - Winnipeg. Get the Estimative Index Combo, it contains everything that you need.

Have you ever ordered from them? I'm not trying to offend you but after asking the owner a few questions in the past I decided not to order their plants and ordered them from aqua flora.

I just want to make sure I getting them from a reputable source.

Back
Top Bottom