Premium Aquatek co2 Regulator

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dallascowboys16

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hi Dallas,
Rivercats has this regulator and says she is pleased with it so far. I have a 5# tank and it says it will last on my 29g about 6-8 months at 1 bps. So for a 55g I'd say half that time with a 5# tank if at 2 bps. With a 55g, for $30 more you could get a 10# if you have the room for the bigger diameter. I am diffusing through a GLA Atomic 55mm ceramic tube type. OS.

I am currently using 2 of those regs. They work very well in my opinion. I haven't had any issues with them thus far. They are a bit finicky to get adjusted when first set up, but stay pretty close to your settings after that.
Topdogsellers on Amazon had the cheapest price when I purchased mine!!

I have that model and have been very pleased with it. The diffuser is lacking in my opinion, just made of plastic so I would opt for better one maybe GLA brand. I run 10 lb tank on my 125 and it lasts me around 4 months (+/-). I also purchased their splitter since my tank is long. A 10 lb tank should work great for 55 gallon. Consider purchasing CO2 tubing as well, it comes with silicone tubing I believe.

Back
Top Bottom