Progression over the past year

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hoobfoob

Aquarium Advice Regular
My aquarium’s plant growth over the past year

IMG_0816.jpg
I thought I was so cool at the time. It just seems like a hodgepodge of plants and sticks at this point. This was 12/22/16

IMG_4832.jpg
2/14/16 Better composition and variety of plants

IMG_4935.jpg
How it looked when I won TOM June 2017. A little messy but I love the composition

IMG_0712.jpg
My pride and joy, taken last week. Still lots to be worked on but it’s amazing to see how everything grew

It’s also cool to see the changes that seem subtle at the time evolve into a completely different setup after a while.

Hoob
Nice scape. Well planned and balanced. Just enough green not to look overgrown, but enough to show off your aqua Gardner skills. :)

Your tank and your skills have grown nicely. The tank looks very natural .
I like that stick with it and a year later you still have wood coming from top down...

Thanks everyone! It has been a roller coaster with as many defeats as wins.

I’m proud of the trident fern. It didn’t do anything for a long time then it suddenly spread like wildfire!

Coralbandit, I tried to grow moss on the front stick but the light just isn’t strong enough. It died and now the stick is still bare a year later, save from a bunch of nerite snail eggs, haha!

Back
Top Bottom