Question about Chemical media and Ferts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Huro

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Ok so I am wondering if using Seachem Purigen and possibly ATM's Supernova living carbon for my chemical media would be counterproductive with the PPS-Pro fert system. I know that according to Seachem, Purigen only has a minimal impact on trace elements but I have never used it before, still waiting for an answer from ATM about Supernova. As always thanks for the help!

Using Chemical Medium

Ok so I am wondering if using Seachem Purigen and possibly ATM's Supernova living carbon for my chemical media would be counterproductive with the PPS-Pro fert system. I know that according to Seachem, Purigen only has a minimal impact on trace elements but I have never used it before, still waiting for an answer from ATM about Supernova. As always thanks for the help!

Hello Huro...

You don't need to use chemical (carbon) medium. Just remove and replace half the water in the tank every week if your tank is 30 gallons or smaller. Tanks larger than 30 Gs can generally go a couple weeks between those 50 percent water changes.

You can replenish the ferts when you do the water change.

Save your money.

B

Back
Top Bottom