Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - Planted Tanks
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 02-05-2020, 01:06 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Newbie

Should I add additional light?

Hey,
So I have my 15g column currently running finnex fugeray planter+ light.
Currently in there is multiple nymphoides, 2 Anubias multiple java ferns, couple crypt wendetti and java moss.

I inject co2 currently at a bubble every .8 - 1 second, root tabs and weekly Tropica specialized.

Dialing a little still to combat the brown algae, tanks not new.

Growth seems good on nymphoides (as they are easy lol), Iím just trying to get the best setup going, so the plants beat the algae for the nutrients.

The question is should I alter the lid that came with tank to also run the aqueon 8w t5 that it came with?

Tags
light

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com