Sk3llys High Tech Planted Video Links

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They're big money out here.. what kind of otos?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Just standard ones i think. Otocinclus sp.

They are acclimating now.

Ive given the tank a trim. Im mainly working on scaping my left side dutch style then i will reorganise the right side

Just making root tabs now. Ive only made two and am already bored lol

Just standard ones i think. Otocinclus sp.

They are acclimating now.

Ive given the tank a trim. Im mainly working on scaping my left side dutch style then i will reorganise the right side

Just making root tabs now. Ive only made two and am already bored lol

Nice.. remember my post when I was making the tabs?? The tasty brew really helped the process right along haha..

Yea i remember lol. I think i need to rethink these tabs. The thick dhg makes it almost impossible to get them in the substrate. I think the dhg needs to come out one weekend. I hate it :(

Nooooooo, I've thought about making an injector, you being a plumber probably have the goods handy. . Some 3/8" PVC and some sort of ramrod or push stick..

Nooooooo, I've thought about making an injector, you being a plumber probably have the goods handy. . Some 3/8" PVC and some sort of ramrod or push stick..

I struggle to even push my finger through my substrate though. The grass is so thick and then the root systems are crazy

cut the end of the injector at a50* angle to create a needle like point and it should get through no problem

You should see my basket of creations hahah , most rubbish but some helped out..m

You should see my basket of creations hahah , most rubbish but some helped out..m

Mine get stored in the bin lol.

Otos are settling in nicely. Getting to work on the algae i cant reach. They are really quite cool actually

Yah otos are great to watch! they like zucchini and sometimes they'll even go after the veggie wafers I feed the corys and shrimp..

Eggs seem to be developing
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1403350811.762373.jpg

Tonight should reach the 40 hour mark and we may get some wigglers. I will of course photograph and will also try to film

I see eyeballs! Exciting stuff!

Very cool! Seems like quite a bit.. how many you think?

Around 100 i would guess. Maybe less. Ive put a bit of shrimp powder in there but tbh I've got no idea what im doing lol.

Going down lfs tomorrow to get some java moss, bit of driftwood, anubias nana if they have it and some fry food

Back
Top Bottom