So i have another lighting question.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Eaglemccloud

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
So I've decided to upgrade my lighting fixture, and I've hit a snag/issue. I know I need a t5ho setup but I'm confused by what to get, and I know that with the plants I want that I need to dose frets and co2. I need help deciding between the lighting systems.

There's a glo t5 ho lighting but it comes in double and single bulb styles at 49 watts and 78 watts respectively. With bulbs sold separate either power glo(18000k) and lifeglo(67000k)

There's also the aquaticlife t5 link fixtures freshwater comes with a roseate bulb and a 6000k light

The nova extreme x2 t5ho fixture with a 24w 10000k and a 24w freshwater bulb.

The vitality t5ho lamps/fixture that comes with a 10000k daylight and an actinic bulb that I'll replace with either a colormax bulb or a 6.7 k bulb or I'll replace both lights as needed

Does anyone have an opinion on these? Is one better than the other? Help would be appreciated. As I would like to get my bright light plants going. Thanks in advance.

im ordering a fixture from them in the near future im worried about how well there secured. do they secure well and how?

Back
Top Bottom