So now i dose Macros one day and Micros the other....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I really don't see how it would hurt the Crypt to have the grass there. Move the grass if you like or leave it alone, either way I think the Crypt should be fine.

Ill leave it for now as it has always been like that, just weird to have grass growing out of the center of the plant. I dont want to disturb the crypt anymore. it has dropped more leaves already since that pic :(

I wish I could say the same thing for my tank. 29g, 65w CF, DIY CO2(not sure of PPM, haven't checked yet, but I did get my KH/GH test kit in last week), same fert schedule scaled down to 29g. The plants in the tank are anacharis, hornwort, pearlweed, 1 amazon sword, narrow leaf java fern, java moss. Since beginning dosing and running co2(started them at the same time) the anacharis does not appear to be growing as well as before. The hornwort and java moss are growing like weeds, but they do that without ferts, lights, co2. The Amazon sword did put out a bunch of small new leaves, but some of the leaves appear to be rotting. I trim them when I see that they are rotting. The pearlweed seems to be doing better. Its kind of tough to grow a carpet of pearlweed in a tank that has gravel as large as my dad's does. Overall I guess I just haven't noticed as big of a change as I expected. I've even contemplated ditching the ferts and co2. THe only reason i got ferts is because i setup co2. and the only reason I setup co2 was for some hair algae.

Back
Top Bottom