Sticks & stones...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sticks & stones...

Do they get that large? Mines only about 3 inches tall and just tends to bush rather than grow tall. Could this be due to higher light?

Mine got a little bit larger that that. I can't recall if light levels influence height with this plant.

Mine got a little bit larger that that. I can't recall if light levels influence height with this plant.

Interesting, maybe mine are a dwarf variety. The mid height grass look is vital for what I have planned for my new tank ;)

The double post is a temporary artifact when one posts direct images in a response. Does not seem to occur with embedded image links. Once you refresh the page, the duplicate image goes away.
Awesome shot. Magazine quality. I would print that up on some premium photo paper and frame it.

The double post is a temporary artifact when one posts direct images in a response. Does not seem to occur with embedded image links. Once you refresh the page, the duplicate image goes away.
Awesome shot. Magazine quality. I would print that up on some premium photo paper and frame it.
Gotcha Fresh, magazine quality huh..

Back
Top Bottom