Sticks & stones...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Agree with flc, plant choice and lay out gives a really nice effect! Who would have thought a few sticks could look so good ;)

Great work [emoji106]

What size is the tank? 20g?

Agree with flc, plant choice and lay out gives a really nice effect! Who would have thought a few sticks could look so good ;)

Great work [emoji106]

What size is the tank? 20g?
Actually a 40b

Actually a 40b

Ahh nice! The plant over the back left, I can't remember it's name but I remember it's ment to be pretty hard to grow? Have u had much trouble with it in the past? One of my favourites for sure but I've never been able to find it here

Ahh nice! The plant over the back left, I can't remember it's name but I remember it's ment to be pretty hard to grow? Have u had much trouble with it in the past? One of my favourites for sure but I've never been able to find it here
Syngonanthus Belem I believe

Syngonanthus Belem I believe

That's the one! What's the plant to the left of the back middle with the thin leaves? I used to have it but can't find it anywhere anymore and can't remember the name of it! Grows like a weed [emoji106]

Sticks & stones...

Yea that's grown out perfectly! Nice work!

What are the grasses in the front? Are they needle Java?

Back
Top Bottom