stock for 20g long planted

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SoveriegnR

Aquarium Advice Regular
Nanus Cory Cat (Corydoras nanus) OR False Julii Cory Cat (Corydoras sp.) It just depends on if they can get me the Nanus' or not. False Julii's are my 2nd choice. Either way, both will be bought in a group of 6.

Bushy Nose Plecostomus (Ancistrus sp.) Just 1. I had one in my last tank and I loved the little guy so much.

Praecox Rainbow (Melanotaenia praecox)
x6

and

Rummynose Tetra (Hemigrammus bleheri)
x6

betta - Female (Betta splendens) I love bettas so much and I think the females are so underrated. My previous betta had so much personality so I will definitely be getting another.

I have 6 corydoras trilineatus ( false julii) in my 29 and they are awesome! Highly reccomend

i used to have a group of em in my old tank. They're adorable. The only reason I chose the nanus first was because they're very cool looking and I haven't seen them before. My LFS can order me just about any fish with their own fish orders so I was going to ask them if they can acquire the fish on the list for me. :)

What are people's thoughts on the Cockatoo Dwarf Cichlid? I've been watching a lot of youtube vids and this fish was in one of em and it really caught my eye. Obviously a pair would take the place of the female betta since I don't want to risk any aggression

Would a single pair of these guys work for my tank? I've read 1 male to 3 females, but do I truly need that many? Not that I would mind either way.

Back
Top Bottom