Stoned [1g]

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rastaman

Aquarium Advice Activist
New scape in my 1 gallon tank. :) Dimensions are 8x6x6" or 20x15x15cm - 6mm optiwhite glass.
Stones are Glimmer wood rock. In front sand, back Aquasoil.
At the background i am going to plant Rotala sp. Wayanad and Fissidens sp. 'Dwarf' on the rocks.

Hardscape:

stoned_1d.jpg

Fissidens on the rocks by yoghurt method, explaned here: http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forum...lujah-mountains-13g-338554-3.html#post3278830

stoned_2.jpg

Tank is covered with piece of glass. Now i am waiting 2-3 weeks for fissidens to attach, then i will flood it.

Still no new growth, but i think it is to early. For a week or two it should be visible (if this works) :)

Looks awesome! It looks a lot bigger and better than a 1 gallon! What do you plan on stocking wise? Just some shrimp?

True story:

I showed my brother a picture of this tank and asked him how big he thought it was (he isn't in the aquarium hobby though) and he said it was 40 inches (about 100 centimeters) wide!

Loving the hardscape Rasta, great as usual!

Thanks guys! ;)

Looks awesome! It looks a lot bigger and better than a 1 gallon! What do you plan on stocking wise? Just some shrimp?

RCS and Boraras micros. Keeping those micro fishes in this tank for almost a year. No problems with them, you just need to change the water regulary (30-50% weekly).

Those rasboras will definitely make it nice!
Agreed, can't wait to see it all filled up!

Rasta, your doin it again! Nice scape, bromega.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

New scape in my 1 gallon tank. :) Dimensions are 8x6x6" or 20x15x15cm - 6mm optiwhite glass.
Stones are Glimmer wood rock. In front sand, back Aquasoil.
At the background i am going to plant Rotala sp. Wayanad and Fissidens sp. 'Dwarf' on the rocks.

Hardscape:

stoned_1d.jpg

Fissidens on the rocks by yoghurt method, explaned here: http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forum...lujah-mountains-13g-338554-3.html#post3278830

stoned_2.jpg

Tank is covered with piece of glass. Now i am waiting 2-3 weeks for fissidens to attach, then i will flood it.
Keep up the cool stuff, Rastaman !!!
Look forward to your work. [emoji622]

Clem.

This is well porportioned and further inspiration for a new mini build for me! Mine will be 5G though.

Even further intrigue to try the yogurt paste on the rocks.

This tank is still alive. :) Had better luck with Fissidens fox. Background is planted with Eleocharis acicularis and also there is some stringy moss that came with it. Today i drop some Red Cherry shrimps in...

stoned_6o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom