Sugar and yeast CO2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I honestly do not even know what my lighting is lol. Just Went to petsmart one day and bought a light for my topless tank (its topless but not rimless....it's just a way of making a tank without a hood sound cool :) ). It's by national geographic. I will look it up and see what it is... I threw the box away... It's not a super powerful light but my plants have been growing really well. I just was hoping I could increase the growth time. But you know what they say....if its not broken don't fix it! I'm thinking I should just follow that advice lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I honestly do not even know what my lighting is lol. Just Went to petsmart one day and bought a light for my topless tank (its topless but not rimless....it's just a way of making a tank without a hood sound cool :) ). It's by national geographic. I will look it up and see what it is... I threw the box away... It's not a super powerful light but my plants have been growing really well. I just was hoping I could increase the growth time. But you know what they say....if its not broken don't fix it! I'm thinking I should just follow that advice lol.

Increasing the growth rate is exactly what adding co2 will accomplish, even in low light. Low light is actually a good way to gain experience with co2 since the margin of error is so much larger. Then once you get co2 figured out, you can decide if you want to upgrade your lighting and ferts for even faster growth and more suitable plants to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom