suggestions for finishing my 10 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sirBubbly

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
so in my ten gallon i have 5 neon tetras and 1 balloon molly (I know he needs a bigger tank) is there anything else i could put in there like some corys or maybe a guppy or two, or am i already fully stocked? i have live plants in there (hornwort, java fern, moneywort, anacharis, amazon sword, and some other plant that i cant remember what its called.) i also have a gravel subtrate.

I wouldn't put anything else in the tank. You are already stocked the way it is. If you want to add something, maybe some ghost shrimp.

If you are willing to do more water changes, maybe a snail, or possibly another tetra?
I can't really talk neither-- my ten gallon is terribly overstocked, however I make this up with lots of water changes.

If you keep up with water changes and your willing to do the extra maintenance you might get away with three corys .....especially if you are relocating the molly at some point.

i read corys dont add alot to the bioload... and yes im a bit of a dork i love using mr. gravel vacum :lol: lol

I wouldn't put cories into a fully stocked aquarium because they reside where the tank is most toxic. (the bottom with all the poop :wink: )

Back
Top Bottom