Takashi Amano's final masterpiece

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Funken_A

Aquarium Advice Freak
I'm sure many have seen this. I just ran across it.. So I am sharing it here for others to be see.

Takashi Amano - Creator of the Nature Aquarium • Aquascaping Love

Lisbon Nature Aquarium, Takashi’s Final Masterpiece.

https://youtu.be/XOXaaIG4wew

In 2013, Amano received an invite from the aquarium Oceanario de Lisboa in Portugal, one of the most renowned aquaria in Europe, to design and install the world’s largest Nature Aquarium. The challenge laid down was to create this aquascape of unprecedented scale within one week. To achieve success with this project, Amano spent an extensive period of time planning and preparing for the feat. He had assistance from people he had trained in his methods and workings to support and work under his leadership for the project.

The grand opening ceremony was 21st April 2015, opening to the public on the following day. Critics acclaimed the Nature Aquarium as a masterpiece. It was a testament to Takashi Amano’s passion and creativity.

Tropical Paradise was the concept of this aquascape and displayed Takashi’s passion and understanding of the tropical forests. The delicate planting compromised aquatic plants that were placed as if they were in a tropical jungle.

Back
Top Bottom