Tank pic -- new plants in

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

confusedfishmom

Aquarium Advice Freak
IMG_5277.jpg
I'm a little underwhelmed with my plants but hopefully they'll grow in. I had the online shipping mishap where I ordered $100 worth of plants and had them delivered while I was on vacation. Sigh. Anyway, plants were in great condition. I haven't figured out what to do with java fern so I just threw it in the tank. I'll tie it to things on a day when I have more energy. Ha. Hoping I'll have some fish to add in a few weeks. It's a 75g new tank set up.

I ordered the same pack for the same size of tank.

Here is a pic of my tank after I got all the plants in. It is pretty full. But it looks nice. Just hope I can keep it alive.

Keep posting your tank pics. It is fun to see others progress

1493419571425.jpg

Looks like a fine start! (y)

If you want to stick with easy-to-keep plants, some dwarf sag in the foreground would gradually spread nicely.

Great suggestion on dwarf sag. I agree and that's exactly the look I was going for. I'm going to see if I can find some locally.

I ordered the same pack for the same size of tank.

Here is a pic of my tank after I got all the plants in. It is pretty full. But it looks nice. Just hope I can keep it alive.

Keep posting your tank pics. It is fun to see others progress

View attachment 298662

Your tank looks great. I agree it's fun to watch the tanks mature. Will update as it changes.

Looks great. Spreads pretty well. Not weed fast but you'll be wondering "hey I don't remember putting a plant there".

Thanks! It looks much better in person. I can definitely see the potential for a "true" planted tank as the plants fill in. I can not believe how addicting the plant part of aquariums can be. Ha.

It's an underwater garden!

I was looking through my build thread for a link and was shocked at pictures from six weeks ago. You don't see the difference day-to-day because you're looking at it all the time.

Back
Top Bottom