terestreal plant pics please....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DARK Jak

Aquarium Advice Freak
im in the procces of making a paludarium as a school project cough not cough but i dont know what to put in it as far as plants the fish part ive got under control but i have no idea what above water plants to get.
TIA

I assume a paludarium is a part land part water terrerium??

Anyway I have a garter snake cage that is half land & half water since they love to swim & eat fish. I have a tropical plant which is a common house plant that started in the ground & has invaded the water area. It roots easily from cuttings in water. It is a varegated variety that we collected from an escaped nursery in south texas but you can find it in almost any nursery. It forms sort of long creepers consisting of strings of oval pointed leaves strung together. I can try & find the name if it would help. I have seen some chichlid tanks with it rooted in the water & the plant growing around the top of the aquarium.

dose anyone have a decoder page where you put in the little code type thing like H 20 and it shows what plant it is and a discription because i cant find one.

i also hope to stick to my Amazon theme so if you have any ideas on amazon plants that would be great too. :)

Back
Top Bottom