Thank you! With a pic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

godzilla

Aquarium Advice Regular
I just wanted to say Thanks to this forum for helping me get started on my tank. I started with a 55 gal cichlid tank and I dont think I want to keep trying plants in there. They are just much happier in a more natural environment.

so I picked up a 29 gal tank, moved my pressurized CO2, started dosing greg watson ferts according to the EI, and things have been going real well.

Got most of my plants from members of this forum or members of APC, as well as a friend locally.

Just wanted to share a pic, and say thanks! :)

Mike

Attachments

• planted1_178.jpg
    planted1_178.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 91
Looks great.

My experience is just like yours. Most of my plants came from AA and some from APC. Without this place, I don't know what I would have done. (Maybe have saved some money, :D )

Congrats and I hope you keep us updated as your tank goes through it's changes.

Randy

Thanks everyone! yeah, growing in sand has not been a problem.

My mission to assimilate others will begin......now :)

Mike

I'm with you godzilla, without the kindness of other hobbyists I would never have been so addicted to this thing we call "aquascaping." Please help anyone you have ever met by sending them plants "no questions asked" if they too want to dip their thumbs into the hobby :)

Thanks, Travis. I dont think I am quite there yet with the africans and plants. Maybe once I master them individually, i can try sticking them together again! :)

the demasoni is definately my favorite species, so much spunk!!

Back
Top Bottom