Everything is growing including two new eriocaulon species (I did melt a mato grosso that came with the others.. and will try that again after a rescape. the seller is going to send me one more when I say when since it melted in 24 hours)
My larger glandulosa died, but it never came back from teh great co2
disaster, I think I have baby glandulosa growing.. unless I'm mistaking what plant threw the seedlings.. and that is doing well.
I've got thread algae, the first ever and under lower light.. and I suspect that is also from the great co2
disaster. I am trying the pruning/direct hit with excel method of eradiacation.
Ludwiga ver. pantanal, cuba, tonina belem and fluviatilas all doing great. To accomodate the higher co2
I have tossed the tank cover completely.
one thing, my ei dosing seems to leave me with enough of a nitrate suplus I am thinking of cutting dosing in half.. I never checked during ei before because everything looked great and I am lazy -- but I checked this morning using a lamotte kit BEFORE I would have dosed -- I was over a lamotte 10 which is more than a 55 on other kits.
I did a water change and unless plantbrain really wants me to experiment wtih full ei even now.. (fish seem fine) despite the numbers, I am going to cut the ei dosing in half.
I'll trust Tom on this because he hasn't steered me wrong yet!