Those that use rex grigg for ferts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

maxst2

Aquarium Advice FINatic
How long does it take him to get orders out? I'm sitting on a week now with 0 communication back from him.

Bit of a let down after I have been told I should get my ferts from him as he's the guy to go to...

I really don't want to hit the dispute button on paypal and lock his accounts and really get his attention - from the looks of his forum and his requirements = no BS etc. He's got the hypocritical likeness happening of not doing what he expect from others that make orders and is part of his site.

He shipped my order the next day both times I ordered from him. I assume you have tried to email him to get a status?

Well, I would say you are within your right to go ahead and dispute it. A week with no contact seems a bit excessive to me... at least a heads up saying "I am out of town on vacation, will be back Monday and will ship then" would be understandable, but no contact is frustrating.

Let us know how it turns out, in the mean time I am going to stop recommending.

Try www.aquariumfertilizer.com if Griggs doesn't work out for you.

The prices are just as good, and they shipped all the way to Alaska in three days without jacking up the shipping. I'm sold on them.

Try www.aquariumfertilizer.com if Griggs doesn't work out for you.

The prices are just as good, and they shipped all the way to Alaska in three days without jacking up the shipping. I'm sold on them.

Agreed. Have had good results with them as well. They will become my sole recommendation unless there turns out to be a good story behind this one with RG.

I've never ordered from Rex but I believe I remember seeing something on his site about how he does this not as a primary income and shipping may take a while.. Not a direct quote.. :)

I've bought from GLA the stuff got here quick, although it was a little bit pricey and the bags the ferts come in are kinda crummy. They get the job done.

I read that as well cjldad, BUT its been 9 days with no communication. I feel that isn't very good service even if this is a side job. I'd be content with a reply to my 2 emails saying He's got some issues and it'll be awhile. No communication = poor service. Today getting a message to someone literally takes seconds.

Yes, I agree with you my friend. Was just pointing that out so you didn't try to flame him in an email and he just say I told you so.. I'm sure you will get your stuff, he seems like a pretty stand up guy..

Best of luck! :)

I never bought from him just because of the attitude thing. Plus, I rarely order stuff I want to use "someday." I usually want it within a week or so.

Yeah... Why did I order - rep from many people. I figured the attitude thing could have been an upside meaning he's prudent and gets the job done. I have a feeling that just isnt the case. Going to give it till 2 week mark if I get no reply I'll have to dispute it.

i known he has had some problems in the past really havent seen many updates on him.

Put in a dispute today. 8 working days and no communication is completely unacceptable.

Yeah, that is crummy.. Good job trying to give the benefit of the doubt.. You're a good man Charlie Brown! :)

Made my order last night...shipped today. That's what I call service.

I recommend them also. Greg Watson is great! No hassles shipping to Canada. Just don't order over 5lbs of KNO and border patrol won't flag you down for obvious reasons.

Back
Top Bottom