Timers and Plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Delapool

AA Member
Site Team
Just a share. Woke up at 3.30am this morning with the flu. Jumped up for a drink of water (after checking AA as you do :) ) and found the central aquarium light was on.

I must of pressed down a few of the timer buttons that tell it to come on. I'd say it would of been doing that for two weeks.

Explains a lot of the plant problems I'd been seeing of numerous brown dots on leaves (new and old). Now I'm going to check the timers more often!

That's not as bad as switching the timer to manual ON to do an early morning water change and realize the error AFTER returning from an 8 day vacation.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

That's not as bad as switching the timer to manual ON to do an early morning water change and realize the error AFTER returning from an 8 day vacation.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Oh ouch!

I look forward to the day it can all be done off a phone app (without costing a lot).

I think a few years back an outlet adapter came out that connects to wifi and is app enabled. Was like $75. Bet there are some used ones on eBay by now?

Sent from my iPhone with three hands tied behind my back.

Back
Top Bottom