Too much Java fern!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Spencer1044

Aquarium Advice Freak
Okay so basically I have around 60 java fern because my main one is going just nuts. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1409603092.592721.jpg and I don't know what to do with them ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1409603131.056861.jpg I don't have any room in any of my tanks and I can't sell them because I'm not allowed to have a Paypal.i don't want to throw them away but again I have no idea what to do with em. Any ideas would be great. Get creative. Thanks!!!

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Or like a better way to grow them because right now they are just sitting by my window in a 2.5 gal. Like a DIY project.

i wish i had that problem maybe in a few months i will. im trying to overrun my 200 with java fern. mine are only a few weeks old would love to buy yours off you but as you said you have no paypal. where abouts the country are you located?

Excess plants...not enough space....maybe it's time for a new tank?. How about a large 55gal, river stream biotope, river stone, lots of driftwood and lots of java fern and Anubias. Maybe a few crypts for some extra color. Stock It with rainbows and maybe a goby pair. This is like my dream project tank, simple low tech and easy.

Lol I would but I can't fit a bigger tank in my room. And I have never been able to grow anubias it always dies on me and i dont know why.

If you really can't find anything to do with them, try just giving them away for free on craigslist or ask for cash in your community where you don't need a PayPal. There are always people out there who would love some free/low priced plants :)

Know one I know that's near me is interested in fish other than my siblings and honestly I take care of there tanks more than they do

Lol I would but I can't fit a bigger tank in my room. And I have never been able to grow anubias it always dies on me and i dont know why.

Ok yeah fair enough I can't fit more then my 20 gal in my room and I look after my brothers tank more then him haha. Even maybe setting up a 5 gal Betta tank. With just java fern.

I would ship plants but the buyer would have to send their payment in cash in the mail and we all know there is a risk in that for both me and the buyer

I dont know my parents just don't want me using anything like that

I know I've told them this first time asked them I wanted to sell 27 Molly fry but nope so I had to give me to my lfs for free

Okay so basically I have around 60 java fern because my main one is going just nuts. View attachment 248721 and I don't know what to do with them View attachment 248722 I don't have any room in any of my tanks and I can't sell them because I'm not allowed to have a Paypal.i don't want to throw them away but again I have no idea what to do with em. Any ideas would be great. Get creative. Thanks!!!

Tell you what...I'll send you cash...depending on what you're asking for.
You can send me a private message.
Let me know how you would ship them and where you are located.

Back
Top Bottom